Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Apr 2009 00:06:26 -0400
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Brake Expert Questions/PICS/Rant
Comments: To: neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

I have a set of used ones off an '80 with broken bleeders (but otherwise good) calipers i can mail you if you need them. The bleeders will need to be removed/replaced..... I gave up and got a different set : )

I have never seen nor heard of a caliper leaking from that seam. I would not be overly concerned about the brake fluid contamination of the pads/rotors. Maybe the pads, but it will come off the rotors just fine.

Best of luck to you.

-Craig '85GL turned WESTY