Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:18:26 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: A question about PTO's engine picture
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>

besides where the water pump goes, it's also the hole in the block through which you access the wrist pin clips for the pistons on the left side of the engine, for removing pistons and barrels. And it ain't fun to work on the forward piston through that hoe either. The 'first' rear most piston is easy ....... but to get the front piston out you have to work through this water pump hole too. scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "craig cowan" <phishman068@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 8:34 PM Subject: Re: A question about PTO's engine picture