Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:28:25 -0400
From:         pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Good deal on Fluorescent lights
Comments: To: Old Volks Home <oldvolkshome@gmail.com>

Hmmm.... I just got off the phone with Thin-Lite (805-987-5021) **who assured me that "Oh yes, NAWS have been a customer, for, well, must be 15 years now [etc]" And I'd have to say, I'd have been shocked if that wasn't the case, considering they appear to sell the complete line-up of lights including replacement parts.

I'd be interested to hear what the horror stories are, especially those from the consumer perspective. Have they shipped the wrong item, and then not taken the return, etc? My only dealings with them were when I ordered an automatic transfer switch from them. It turned out to be much bigger than I expected, and they let me return for a full refund even though the dimensions had been clearly printed on the website.