Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Apr 2009 22:24:37 -0400
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
              was retained.
From:         Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rear Brake Shoe Design Questions
Comments: To: colorworks@GCI.NET

If you look at the lower shoe mount carefully you will see that it is actually three pieces. The fork part that the shoe rests in is removable. You may need heat as it is rusted in place. For those that know VW's before self adjusting brakes will remember the star wheels. Those wheels and screws fit perfectly into the lower mount for anyone that wants to make bottom of the shoes adjustable.

Dennis