Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 May 2009 21:29:22 -0700
From:         Doug Noganav <vanagon@ASTOUND.NET>
Subject:      Re: cr@p!!!!  Motor seized tonight
Comments: To: Greg Potts <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>

BTW if you remove the valve cover and rocker arms you can tell right away if a head broke off a valve as the spring will pull the stem much higher out of the head than the other three valves.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg Potts" <greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 02, 2009 8:35 PM Subject: cr@p!!!! Motor seized tonight