Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 May 2009 18:52:18 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Digifant Fuel System Troubleshooting Experience
Comments: To: Dave Arthur <dave.arthur@nscc.ca>

I'd say, "a new pump"...But I sometimes have a dumb habit of 'throwing parts at a problem". But you will then have a somewhat servicable spare pump to carry along if and when you travel...Another thing to check is the condition of your fuel lines and hoses. Make sure they aren't "fixed" somehow dangerous by that PO and see if they've ever been replaced..Many a vanagon has gone up in flames from old leaky fuel lines...You might have some leaks there causing your fuel pressure to bleed off. Don Hanson