Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 May 2009 22:03:01 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Buses by the Beach Raffle and Silent Auction May 14th-17th at
              Grand Rogue Campground, Belmont, Michigan
Comments: To: List - Type 2 <type2@type2.com>

Hey, Volks:

Buses by the Beach 7th Annual Bus Benefit is right around the corner! We will mee this weekend and Saturday is our now famous Raffle and Silent Auction. 100% of preceeds every year go to the Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors. Thought I would share some of the items we have been working on and will have in the big tent this year. Hope to see you there!

*Item Donated* ** *Donator* 3 VW Logo Table/Stool Combo Chris Owsianowski OEM Side Step for Bay Window Bus Bus Boys Nancy's SuperFine Homemade Granola Pete and Nancy Christine G's Superfine Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Pete and Nancy 10 No ClothesPin Mexican Clothes Lines Cat 'N Cheez 1 Five Knife Set w/ Sharpener Cat 'N Cheez 1 Malibu International 1:87 scale Ghia with Eriba Trailer Sherrie Aoki 1 Mailbu International 1:87 scale Splittie with Eriba Trailer Sherrie Aoki 1 Travel Domino Set in Wooden Box w/ VW logo Lynn Owsianowski 2 Travel Playing Card Sets in Wooden Boxes w/ VW Logo Lynn Owsianowski 1 "Route 66" Travel Tote with Wheels/Pouches Nancy Owsianowski 20 Parts Plus Catalogs Parts Plus 1 Parts Plus Tee Shirt Parts Plus 1 Parts Plus Hat Parts Plus 1 Chrome Gas Cap Lock Wolfsburg West 2 Rubber Mats for Beetle or Bus Wolfsburg West 20 Catalogs Wolfsburg West 75 Catalogs Mid America Motor Works 12 Micro Fiber Shop Towels Mid America Motor Works 5 "Love My Bus" Tees (With Splitte Bus) Love My Bus.com 12 "Love My Bus" Stickers Love My Bus.com 100 Black Max Little Beetles VWOAVolkswagen of America 50 Hot VW Stickers Hot VW Magazine Two 60 Years Bulli Posters Larry Chase $50.00 Gift Certificate Frank Condelli & Assoc Hand Carved Burl Bowl Curt Robyn VanLoon Classic "Steal Your Face" Dead Flag Curt Robyn VanLoon Solid Mahogony 20" Round VW Logo Curt Robyn VanLoon 2 "Book Looks" Stretch Book Covers w/ Splitties Curt Robyn VanLoon Handmade Portable Hammock Ang and Dave Strohs 3 Fishing Rod Kits (Complete w/ Rod, Reel & Lures) Jen and Todd Olson Split Window Toy Bus Jen and Todd Olson One Hand Made Winnie the Pooh Bus Pillow Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln 5 “I (heart) My Planet” cotton tote bags Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln 2 vintage-look painter’s hats Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln Matchbox orange T2 pop-top (not popped) Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln Matchbox light blue Type 181 Thing (top down) Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln 1 Hotwheels Army green ’67 bus pickup Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln 1 Mattel *Cars *Phillmore miniature Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln Portable charcoal grill Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln Jetta muffler (we don’t know what year) Patty Davis & Jeff Lincoln 5 Very Cool "SewFine" T-Shirts (Long&Shortsleeves Sewfine Automotive Interiors 4 Very Cool "SewFine" Drink Kuzis Sewfine Automotive Interiors 1 Set of Vanagon Hatch Struts VanAgain 2 Sets of Vanagon Bumper End Caps VanAgain First Act Electric Guitar with VW Frets VWOAVolkswagen of America Original Sealed New Beetle Promo Kit Dan VanDenHeede 2 Decks of VW Playing Cards Dan VanDenHeede Various VW Sales Brochures Dan VanDenHeede Beach Towel (silhouette image of VW bus in sunset scene) Lorri Kovitz Coffee Mugs (with 6 different types of VW buses) Lorri Kovitz VW camper fridge magnet bottle openers Lorri Kovitz VW bus earings Lorri Kovitz Buses by the Beach Handmande Quilt w/ Past Event Flyers Lorraine and Billy Hirt Hand Made VW Bus Long Sleeve T-Shirts Jamie and Todd Duell Sterling Silver Peace Symbol Earrings The World Round Guatemalan Fabric Photo Album Terrapin Worldwide Imports Strand of Tibetan Prayer Flags Terrapin Worldwide Imports 2 Tye Dye HeadBands Terrapin Worldwide Imports 3 Boxes of Incense Terrapin Worldwide Imports VW Beetle BaseBall Cap Cat 'N Cheez Digital 10X25 Binoculars w/ USB & Software Cat 'N Cheez USA Camp Chair Cat 'N Cheez Backpack Picnic Set w/ Plates, Silverware,2 Plastic Glasses Cat 'N Cheez Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com