Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 May 2009 10:45:16 -0700
From:         Andrew Martin <campahvan@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: move Gerry while he's sick?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Gee Don, you weren't thinking of transporting Gerry unpowered and dead were you? Of course he'd have to be powered up on temporary life support inside the Vanagons! They may be a few areas across the country with lousy cell service but I sure that Jim, TomC, BenT and David will think of a way to keep him alive during the journey. How would they manage their newly found free time if he's not regurgitating all our important stuff? Have a heart man, it's just not fair to them.