Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 May 2009 11:00:34 -0600
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Mean Email from the Samba member
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

On May 18, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Don Hanson wrote:

> On the other side of this issue, I find it remarkable the prices some > folks ask (and obviously, sell at eventually) for some Vanagons.

I think that the prices listed on the samba & the prices sold for are not necessarily even close, & that volks list their items on the samba based on what they see other volks list items for, which furthers the cycle of high prices?

I am not justifying the Jerk Boy scenario, just trying to understand the price of vanagons/etc & what they are really worth/sell for.

Jerk Boy is just trying to make himself feel more knowledgeable & superior to Ken, which is Jerk Boy's personal problem, not Ken's?

YMMV,

Mr. BZ