Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 May 2009 11:17:09 -0700
From:         Danny <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mean Email from the Samba member
Comments: To: miguel pacheco <mundopacheco@GMAIL.COM>

I totally agree. The Jerky boys are full of envy, Jealousy and they want to taunt the seller with guilt trips to hopefully bring the price down. I wonder how many phone calls and e-mails GOWESTY gets? They have there vans priced very high. But for a reason. They have been completely gone through and they sell them at those prices so why stop. There are people out there with a Sh!t ton of money and have no problem spending that kind of cash on them. Have you ever sold a Van on the Samba with "Make offer" as the asking price? Try it some time it will give you a good laugh :-) I bought an 85 westy for for $3600.00 and let me tell you it was trashed. I spent 6 months cleaning and doing all the mechanical work needed. I think I had around 7 or 8 grand into it but it was worth and sold for $14000.00 in one day........ Maybe I got lucky, who knows. Life is full of interesting people I dont agree with them all thats for sure. But love and tolerance is my code. I just sit back and smile........

Danny '84 Westy (Vanny)