Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 May 2009 23:06:40 -0230
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Fridge blows out while driving....

That's normal, Craig. When driving, run your fridge off the battery. Why do you want flames burning in your van while you drive anyway? If you've installed it like the factory installation, then the fridge automatically stops running if the engine is off, so you can't drain your starter battery. You just have to remember, when you park for more than a little while, to switch it over to propane, and then to switch it back to battery when you drive again.

Joy