Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 May 2009 20:59:45 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Buses by the Beach Photos
Comments: To: List - Type 2 <type2@type2.com>

Hey, Volks:

Buses by the Beach 7th Annual may have been the best yet. so many cool buses, great food, fantastic music (Stone Boogie Band on Friday night and Rossevelt Diggs on Saturdy night. Brew from the HopCap Brewery and lots of home brew was also a great part of the event. We once again beat the Mustang club for most vehicles at the burn survivor car show. Wish I back there at Gran Rogue right now!

Many, Many Thanks to our sponsors for making the raffle and silent auction a big success! We also had so many awesome items for our Volks attendees that made it special. Thanks to everyone who helped!

GoWesty VanAgain VanCafe SewFine Parts Plus Mid America Motor Works Parts Plus Larry Chase Terrapin Worldwide Imports in Kalamazoo Wolfsburg West LIMBO Love My Bus Frank Condelli and Assoc Bus Boys Volkswagen of America Bus Boys Hot VW Magazine

Everything was the best ever - except for my baby, the '79 Aardvark overheating and dying on 196 near Saugatuk, Michigan. Got it started when I got it home and it cooled off, but it has a big banging sound like a stuck lifter, but worse. Will dig into it later.

Anyway, check out pics here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pnoceanwesty/BusBenefit09?authkey=Gv1sRgCNfUwqesiqDkywE#

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com