Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 May 2009 11:54:18 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: experience with GoWesty wheels
Comments: To: Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>

I've been trying to find a C load rated, 15 inch vanagon tire that is around 215/60 R 15C or maybe 225/60 R 15 C ....... so far havn't found any. what I want is a tire that is bigger ( 215 or 225 ) but with a lower profile ( 60, or maybe 55 ) than the 205/65 R 15C Aquilles I have on the front, 2WD of course. Can't find any so far. anyone ? thanks, Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Stevens" <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:18 PM Subject: Re: experience with GoWesty wheels