Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:54:39 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help with 12v Dometic wiring
Comments: To: mark drillock <mdrillock@COX.NET>

cool. re The fridge relays that use the starter as ground have a small red/black wire attached to relay pin 85 or 86.

so for vans that have 'some other system' ..........what's that look like ?

seems to me the next sentence about a relay for aux batt. says the same thing as the above sentence, or I didn't follow you. scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark drillock" <mdrillock@COX.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:15 PM Subject: Re: Help with 12v Dometic wiring