Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:30:48 -0400
From:         Eric Ley <eric_ley@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: CIWCC Trois Riviers Grande Rendez-vous - report
Comments: To: RAlanen@AOL.COM

Yes the Tequila was very good ill be in at BusFusion Friday afternoon and I have some DR.McGillicuddy FireBall in the van for you to try (3-4 mickey's). Trois Rivers was a good time 251buses was a very good turn out, just over a hour from home for me but the wife still like's BusFusion better (got my new toy to show you as well) Ill post some pic's as soon as i get a chance.... Is it not the point to show off our toy's at the meet's ???. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Condelli" <RAlanen@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 8:33 AM Subject: CIWCC Trois Riviers Grande Rendez-vous - report