Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:12:21 -0400
From:         Darren Lastfogel <vr6vanagon@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help w/2.1 What am i missing?

Ok I just checked my injectors and there was a good spray pattern. the guage I use to measure the gass pressure allows the fuel to pass until you need to check pressure Plugs looked good and clean, I will replace anyway because its time. Still not even trying to combust at all. Darren

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Storage_062009