Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:00:26 -0700
From:         chrisrvanagon <chrisrvanagon@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: No brakes
Comments: To: ccsvanagon@WMCONNECT.COM

I recently found that both my replacement rear brake cylinders were bad (from 2 or 3 years ago). Peter at Volks Café (or Van Café or Folks Café or whatever VW is forcing them to name themselves) figured this out, that they were part of a "known" problem manufacturing run by an after market supplier. I believe mine were stamped "EB" on the side. He replaced them, problem went away.

ChrisR in SF