Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:47:15 -0500
From:         Aaron Pearson <aarondpearson@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: breakfast in Saltlake City

it's weird on this side of the divide, too. everything's all green, and it rains every day. i like the way my yard and veggies look, but i wish the trails would dry out a bit. i'm tired of cleaning my bike!

aaron

'87 syncro westy ej22

boulder, co

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Storage_062009