Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:44:55 -0400
From:         Amy Miner <vanagonwestygirl@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: six guys update
Comments: To: craig cowan <phishman068@gmail.com>

Craig, If you only knew the problems I was dealing with right now with my motor (Bos. Engine rebuild) when I was all ready to buy a Zetek instead of this motor you don't know how smart you are to chose the conversion you have. Plus it would have given me a reason to hang out with the Bostig guys. Brady has helped me out of a tight spot already and that was with a water leaker!! That and when Brady camps he has not one good lookin girl keepin him warm but TWO!!!!!...Lucky bastard.