Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:47:11 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Six Guys Find Fault Fix & Flee Fleecing Fiefdom
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@yahoo.com>

Steer horns? Oh Jeeze, they coulda done better than that...My old Splittie had a whole skull from a Penninsular Big Horn Sheep that I found in Baja and wired onto the spare tire or was it that 2X10 wooden bumper I had that I stuck the Rams skull on? I forget now...

And I cured my overheating problems using a galvanized trash can lid we found in the ditch..Cut it in half with a machete and screwed it on the side over the intake 'gills'.

Steer horns, though...I guess you *could* hang your wetsuit on em to dry...

Don Hanson