Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Jul 2009 11:21:01 -0700
From:         craig cowan <phishman068@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: How goods the firstaid kit in your Westfalia?
Comments: To: Chuck Mathis <cvmathis@comcast.net>

Wasn't there a lawsuit that involved Dr. Heimlich asking to have his name removed from the procedure, since the Red Cross began treating it differently?I think we're not "supposed" to call it the Heimlich anymore......

It's kind of like the "life Jackets" thing.... As an instructor, we were never allowed to use the term "Life Jackets" only "Personal Floatation Device" untill recently..... Once again, they are Life Jackets!!!! (I get very excited about this).

-Craig '85GL turned WESTY BOSTIG in the back