Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:56:13 -0700
From:         Danny <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Custom Westy interior
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

I find that when its 95 outside my westys fridge stays about 40-45 and I have the 2 ice cube trays that always have Ice in them. I love it. When I go on a good camping trip we also take a colmen cooler for the extra seat and extra food (beer and soft drinks). I have thought about taking the fridge out for the extra storage. But we get by.....

Danny '84 Westy (Vanny)