Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Jul 2009 00:36:02 -0400
From:         Don Hundt <dhundt@BENDBROADBAND.COM>
Subject:      Re: Crater Lake/Lakeveiw?
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Don, Definitely ride the loop around the lake, only about 35 miles, but has some challenging hills and beautiful scenery. Just watch for traffic, very busy (albeit slow) this time of year. Have fun, Don

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Hanson" <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 10:38 AM Subject: Crater Lake/Lakeveiw?