Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:30:57 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heli-coil vs options for oil drain plug
Comments: To: Matt Sutton <msutts@earthlink.net>

Don't forget this link Matt: http://www.roadhaus.com/shops_advanced_search_results.php

One shown in Brooklyn: *L&M Foreign Cars* 1331 Utica Avenue Brooklyn, New York 11203 Phone: 718 451 9894 Fax: 718 451 2973 bill@LandMforeigncars.com http://www.LandMForeignCars.com

Owner: Bill

Just my opinion ... if you're onto yourself about botching some of these kinds of repairs and don't feel you have any margin on this one (I've learned my limitations the hard way), take it to a shop you can have confidence in and be done with it. Worth the $$. Temp fix is a sparkplug by report. I'd cut everything off of it above the wrench-purchase part (in other words, the ceramic part).Bob