Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:53:16 -0700
From:         Gerald Masar <azsun99@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: "Family Pictures" CD (ETKA) on XP laptop
Comments: To: Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>

Thank you for the advisory. I am, at this very minute, ready to duck and cover, the moment I hear of incoming missiles from the vicinity of Seattle or wherever MS HQ is. The good news is, no one has asked what my msg had to do with Vanagons, so we are all on the same page :). Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Whittaker" <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:16 AM Subject: Re: "Family Pictures" CD (ETKA) on XP laptop