Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:17:46 -0700
From:         jonathan waters <shponglevan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: temp sensors?
Comments: To: Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@turbovans.com>

Thanks Everyone!

I found aluminum oxide coating on the distributor cap, that was stopping the bus from running well especially at lower rpm's. ( and, surprisingly, to me, the cap isnt even 4K old? )

And that got me back on the road to Canada and eventually home. (and Internet access as well)

But, I am still having problems with High RPM's running about 2K instead of 1.

I'm guessing tps too.

This is a syncro I guess I should have added. Does this affect the location of the temp sensors?

Thanks again, Jonathan