Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:22:12 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: FS- 1991 Vanagon Westfalia
Comments: To: Robin <robindavies@GMAIL.COM>

Sorry for your loss in sound judgment ........ but every car has to move on at some point. :-) ~!

This client/friend of mine in Wisconsin as been looking for this exact thing for weeks. I forwarded your post to him. his name is Doug. I hope he calls you soon. thanks, Scott www.turbovans.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin" <robindavies@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 5:09 PM Subject: FS- 1991 Vanagon Westfalia