Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Jul 2009 16:09:54 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: my Carat ad in Seattle already deleted...
Comments: To: Paul Guzyk <paullist08@GUZYK.COM>

that looks basically very decent Paul. I might say many different things in 'my style' ....... but nothing wrong with your ad here really.

I don't think it might inspire the salivating for it that I would in an ad I'd write for it ! lol. just saying .........fine ad but might be lost in the clutter easily - the clutter of ads.

what I let show in my ads........................and this is for vans I've worked over like crazy getting them really dialed in ...............I let my passion show ..... my passion for caring lovingly from these vans, or a particular one, for my work, for my dedication to making each tiny screw 'perfect'......... I let that passion show some ...........and smart people get it.

way busy on two many things at the second of course.... but I will see if I can get some text going on the carat ........ and forward you what I come up with.

fwiw, the world seems kinda crazy to me lately ..........like your add dropping out .........or people not responding to it much ........etc. ...seems to fit that it seems 'officially weird a bit to me lately . Mercury Retrograde or whatever.

I'm close to posting my 85 Adventurewagon ad too.

I'd probably even start an ad for your carat by saying that I just worked on it, greatly admire it can tell people all the good and bad things about it ....... etc. hope you're doing well ! and great to hear from you, Scott ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Guzyk" <paullist08@GUZYK.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:04 AM Subject: my Carat ad in Seattle already deleted...