Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jul 2009 06:49:37 -0400
From:         "Peter T. Owsianowski" <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Benny Boy Re: Need some assistance ...
Comments: To: Warren Lail <wklail@gmail.com>

Ditto!!

During all 3 rebuilds done in my barn, my buddy Scotty turns to me and says: "This would not have gone so well without Benny's website."

THANKS, BEN! I hope I have the opportunity to buy you a beer and have a chat with you again someday.

Pete '79 Westy "Aardvark" '87 Westy "Joe's Van" WWW.Busesbythebeach.com