Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:01:33 -0700
From:         Danny <bruiserbabie@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Was Inject grease,
              now where is the Vanagon content> van content back and so Is the
              beer.
Comments: To: Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>

Well I know that when ever I mix Alcohol with working on my van, not only do I forget what I started but I have a westy and find my self waking up on the floor. Now why cant I ever make it to the God Da^n bed??? I have 2 in the van. Who knows!! Now if I try mixing good beer with with wheel bearings, grease and a grease needle Who knows what will happen.... I better leave the dog in the back yard!!!!! And pop the top..... I did learn something from this post- Not to mix old grease with new grease..Thanks....lol

Danny '84 Westy (Vanny)