Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:24:18 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      No Vanagon content - Was Inject grease,
              now Tom's response to Mike S
Comments: To: Mike S <mikes@FLATSURFACE.COM>

Mike S,

Since you brought up the subject again......

You brought this non-Vanagon subject up in this forum, I didn't. And you brought up the subject again, I didn't. You are the one who is initiating non-Vanagon content to this forum, I'm not. I am just defending myself, and I'm not coming up with excuses. I let you and the list know exactly what is going on.

But what does this have to do with Vanagons??? Are you saying that because we are late shipping product that I don't have a right to participate in this forum? Or are you just on a personal mission to write all the wrongs in the world and decided to start with me???

And as far as the web sites on my signature line? I'd hardly call this marketing. Nothing in the URLs states "buy here, etc, etc." If you have a marketing plan that depends on the tag line at the end of your emails to succeed then I feel sorry for your business.

I participate in this forum because I'm a car nut, period and I would much rather discuss technical issues!!!

Oh, and don't forget to visit the web sites listed below (this line was added for Mike S's benefit).

Thanks, Tom Hargrave Our Web Sites: www.kegkits.com http://www.kegkits.com/JABF/ www.stir-plate.com www.andyshotsauce.com 256-656-1924