Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:47:19 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vent windows past 90 degrees -- nope
Comments: To: Brendan Slevin <totorovan@GMAIL.COM>

Me too! I don't know what your van's problem is, maybe DPO reassembled things wrong somehow?

Mike B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brendan Slevin To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:06 PM Subject: Re: Vent windows past 90 degrees -- nope

Mine go as far past 90 as I want them to. On both the 87 syncro and 84 2wd. Hmmm. Seems odd to have a stop there, the point IMO is to scoop tons of air and hurl it into the van. They stay open way past 90 degrees until I hit about 45-50 MPH.

Brendan