Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:11:03 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      new property owners offer ...
Comments: To: Wetwesties <wetwesties@yahoogroups.com>

Dear Denizens of all those who are Vanagon Owners, Group and/or Society

we have recently found ourselves to be owners of a very pleasant piece of property our back yard is very large and over the coming months we will be installing an outdoor shower ... we offer our selves and place as a place to park for a few days as you explore Powell River, BC on the days and nights we are also in residence (which is mostly the case)

also have a small assortment of tools to effect repairs ... wireless internet ...

please bring your own ... food and utensils and other associated camping gear replacement parts sexual partner(s) ...or Not ... as you require (mine are mine and yours are yours)

no camp fires allowed at all as we are right beside an easement that has many second growth fir and cedar trees the danger of underground fire transfer is high .... not to mention the over land variety ... neighbourhood was once owned by bears, deer, owls etc... still some hanging on bats abound as well as other hinterland creatures ... quiet street minimal light pollution ...

My wife ... Jena ... figures we could easily allow ten at once ... i figure more like a dozen if some can shim tires to make level

5664 Nelson Ave. Powell River, BC V8A 4E6 604.483.9509

Small Caveat ... i have a very low tolerance for behaviors that are contrary to the Mutual Enjoyment Law first enacted in 1256 BC by Mutualias Enjoymentus ... and it reads in part ... We, the residents of 5664 like to practice life to the fullest in so much as it does not impact on those around us ... We believe in striving to be self supporting individuals, who would encourage others to seek same for self. We have zero tolerance for blackout behavior no matter what the cause ... ie: intoxicants, rage, what-have-you Although currently not associated with any really big tuff nasty people ... they are not foreign to 5664 Carry out those you walked in with ... Keep your foot prints down to a basic Vanagon Wheel base + Tent from Open side door (Exceptions made for stretch units and that funny bent one )

Let the camping begin ...

-- roger w From Proverbs: Under three things the earth trembles, under four it cannot bear up: a servant who becomes king ... ---------------------------------------------------------- Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://revver.com/find/video/?query=LastonLastof&search_on=owners and ... older work at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7135104650374818257 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3259745150182742364