Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Jul 2009 21:07:02 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wow! how bout this guy?
Comments: To: Matthew Snook <matt@snooksband.com>

Well, we all pulled it off, we did stop in time.... despite this stupid stupid man who was backing up in the traffic lane on a pretty busy major highway on a Sunday afternoon...Because why, I have no idea...I mean, if one has to always drive as if the very worst possible thing will happen at each second, we wouldn't drive at all. As shown by this driver's actions, you can never anticipate the level of stupidity humans can reach..all because he was too lazy to proceed on to a safe spot to turn around..And then to sit there in his Buick and expect me to back up too so he still didn't have to turn around....incredible! Riding down a freeway at ~90mph with 8 lanes of bored inattentive commuters in the very close adjacent lanes, peices of junk scattered along in the traffic flow, cars in questionable repair...loads hastily tied onto huge trucks, Grandma driving her brand new 60' long Diesel pusher motorhome with the Lexus in tow...Now that is "overdriving" but millions do it everyday. Don Hanson