Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:50:38 -0400
From:         B Feddish <bfeddish@NETREACH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vitrfrigio install report

I'm sitting here on a cliff in Cape Ann, MA enjoying the view AND my Vitrifrigo but I'm curious about the battery life. The fridge performs well beyond my expectations but I am lucky to get a day and a half with the frige and that includes using my 30 watts of solar panels. I have 2 aux batteries now so I can get a whole weekend. Where is that "will run for 1 week on one battery" come from? I've met 2 other Vitrifrigo owners and they both say they get about a day. Is it one week on one of those huge batteries that span the length of under the rear seat?

Thanks, Bryan