Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:34:17 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gas tank/fuel system cleaner
Comments: To: TJ Hemrick <x53gunner@GMAIL.COM>

TJ,

Today's gasoline with up to 10% alcohol should have already done a pretty good job of loosening things up and sending the gunk to your fuel filter. And anything that won't be dissolved by gas & alcohol should be left where it's at, glued to the bottom & sides of your gas tank where it's causing no harm.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave Our Web Sites: www.kegkits.com http://www.kegkits.com/JABF/ www.stir-plate.com www.andyshotsauce.com 256-656-1924