Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 31 Jul 2009 17:16:33 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: rear brake shims
Comments: To: pdooley <psdooley@verizon.net>

hi, glad you're hip to the anti-seize thing.

I have that specific brake spring tool , but it doesn't apply to vanagons very well at all, .

----- Original Message ----- From: "pdooley" <psdooley@verizon.net> To: "'Scott Daniel - Turbovans'" <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>; <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 3:30 PM Subject: RE: rear brake shims