Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:38:17 -0400
From:         Robert Stewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Gas Tank Blowing Fuel Out When Filled
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

I replaced the tank at the time of the installation of the kit. I have a feeling they screwed something up.

My mechanic upstate here is going to look at the tank either tonight or later this week.

I really think it has got to be something simple. It has a new tank that is not even a year old, the new tank seal kit and all new fuel lines. So to me it sounds like a improperly installed component or possibly a bad hose to or from the expansion tanks.

Thanks Ken.

Robert NY