Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:58:37 -0700
From:         Scott Daniel - Turbovans <scottdaniel@TURBOVANS.COM>
Subject:      Re: [NVC] Camping recco w/ ADA near Bend, Or
Comments: To: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>

can's say about the concrete aspect , but on Cascades Lakes Hwy .......... Go to Mt. Batchelor Ski area, and just keep going .........the road curves around behind Mt. Batchelor, then heads south........to a chain of lakes. Nice camping in there, close to Bend, spectacular, etc. Scott www.turbovans.com Medford/Ashland, OR

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rocket J Squirrel" <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:26 PM Subject: [NVC] Camping recco w/ ADA near Bend, Or