Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:27:41 -0600
From:         Tom Buese <tombuese@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Burning Vanagons ? ;o)
Comments: To: "John C..." <jcarp2001@GMAIL.COM>

Smart thinking locals on the road between Burning Man & I-80, 79 +- miles to the south, set up vehicle washes along the exit route for dirty burners who can't stand to have their vehicle dirty any longer. I think I paid $5 to have a church group firehose down my westy on the way home. I felt much cleaner! Still took 1/2 a day to clean out the inside, & you never get it all out, unless you are really AR, but WTH!

YMMV,

Mr. BZ Showerman