Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:18:36 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Regreasing my CV's. Flip driveshafts on reinstall good idea?
Comments: To: Poppie Jagersand <poppie.jagersand@yahoo.ca>

If you ask for a 12-point you'll get what you need. I also got the 12-point box-end wrench, with about a 10" handle along with the socket. The combination works well I think.Take a bolt with you if you're not sure of the size to ask for in a wrench. Simple and foolproof. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10153_12605?keyword=12+point+socket%2Fwrench&x=23&y=15 I'm not recommending Sears but there's a page with several examples of 12 point tools in 3/8" and 1/4" drives.

bob