Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:38:06 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Morning Gnarliness: how to deal with

Hell, at the rate he's going he's gonna be in diapers soon anyway, he might as well get started.

Seriously tho, Mike- are you sure that's a great idea to go camping by yourself with that leg (not to mention your age, weight, taste in music, etc)? I'd hate to think of you taking a tumble and sitting there looking at your foot on backwards or something. Some poor animal might take you for food and get a tummy ache. :/

Cya, Robert

1. Improve diet

2. Stop eating

3. Install bedpan on wheelchair

4. Carry moss to add after completion of job (this is for real, people with outhouses do this to control odor)

5. Those hockey puck sized deodorizers often found in public restrooms

6. Camp at Wal-Mart

7. Carry many buckets and put full ones on trailer until you can dispose of them(note: keep trailer downwind)

8. Keep bucket SECURELY tied down at all times!

9. Do not eat dinner, this will delay issue until after breakfast when you can more easily get to proper facilities

10. Get better ideas from someone else as I obviously am no help on this

Mark in AK

----- Original Message ----- From: Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM> Date: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 4:21 pm Subject: Morning Gnarliness: how to deal with To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM