Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:49:44 -0700
From:         Don Trowbridge <dontro@STI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Ultimate Camping List;
Comments: To: mtbiker62@GMAIL.COM

When camping out in the woods in your Vanagon Westy a whistle would be better than bells. Backpackers always have a whistle along while in bear country. A dog works to. My neighbor always takes his dog with him while hiking in our area. (Yes, we have bears) The dogs name: Bear Bait!

Don Trowbridge '89 Westy Syncro Oakhurst, Ca