Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:59:45 -0400
From:         David Clarkson <dvdclarksn@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: AC Repair report
Comments: To: sbw@SBW.ORG

When I went through all of this with my van I found that the drain hoses were very tight on the drip tray and had to be heated to get them on securely. Then one of the nipples that the hoses connects to was broken. Fixed that with some good epoxy. I remember getting those tubes routed and connected was a major PITA. Could they be loose or the nipples broken?

?

David Clarkson

90 Westy