Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2009, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:00:49 -0400
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dare I start a Tire thread? 15" Tires for Westy
Comments: To: Karl <tdiguru@westyventures.com>

Karl, I know you plan to speak with an engineer. But I'm not passing on misinformation -- I'm passing on the Kumho ad for the tire. Maybe Kumho built a tire for one purpose, and then decided to palm it off as something else -- but .......... . I'm not sure how my response could be construed as being "defensive." It was simply a link to the web page for the tire at Kumho.