Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:43:25 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons and part

That's the radio? I've always called that the 'wife'. Y'know, ya learn something new every day....

Cya, Robert

So I'm drivin down the road, I turn on my radio and hear:

She packed my bags last night pre-flight "Mr. Feddish, you have seam rust on the left side, please pull into the nearest body shop to have that repaired." Zero hour nine a.m. "Mr. Feddish, you have low compression in cylinder #3, please pull into a local garage and get that rebuild or replaced with a Zetec." And i'm gonna be high as a kite by then "Mr. Feddish, your transmission has about 5 miles left to go on it, please have it replaced immediatly". I miss the earth so much i miss my wife "Mr. Feddish, your passenger side upper control arm has been squeaking since 1996, please please fix that." It's lonely out in space On such a timeless flight "Mr. Feddish, your Air Conditioning continues to thwart you, maybe you should rip it out."

No thank you. ;)

Bryan