Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:11:26 -0500
From:         Bill Bowman <bill@BNNTA.COM>
Subject:      BNNTA gates open today...
Comments: To: List - Vintagebus <vintagebus@type2.com>,
          List - Type 2 <type2@type2.com>,
          List - Missouri Micros <missouri_micros@yahoogroups.com>,
          List - GVWC <gatewayvw@yahoogroups.com>,
          List - DBG <dbginfo@yahoogroups.com>,
          List - Common Gear <commongear@yahoogroups.com>,
          List - Buskatiers <buskatiers@buskatiers.org>
Comments: cc: Vintage Auto Werks <parts@VintageAutoWerks.com>,
          "Scott, Dan \"Rasta\"" <vespadub@yahoo.com>,
          Sam Orozco <allcapsnospace@hotmail.com>,
          "Query, Howard" <howard.query@burtonwood.com>,
          "Montiel, Billy" <billymontiel@yahoo.com>,
          "Kirk, Jim (DNR)" <jkirk@dnr.IN.gov>,
          "Kirk, Jim & Kate" <captain@indy.rr.com>,
          "Janisewski, Tom & Chandra" <volkstom@aol.com>,
          "Janisewski, Tom" <TJaniszewski@douglaspress.com>,
          "Hanson, Gary" <ghanson@schawk.com>

Hi all,

OKAY, Here we go! The "Google maps link" on our simple event site: http://www.bnnta.com should help you with direction to the fun.

The Rangers will open the gates to the BNNTA event site today at around noon. I lease the entire group campground for this event from Friday noon onwards, so it's nice of them to offer to open it up early for the early arrivals. I'll arrive to set up registration on Friday morning by around noon. If you camp there tonight a Ranger "may" pass thru and collect the normal rate per vehicle for tonights stay, or they may not, it's up to them. Please pay it and thank them for opening up early for our convienience. This saves you camping over in the main campground and then moving over to the group campground if they only opened on Friday. They are pretty good guys and seem to really enjoy our group of VW enthusiasts a lot!

By the way, please save and do not occupy sites 11, 12, 13 and site 37 for the event staff! Hopefully the Rangers will have them roped/marked off. Thanks!

Have a safe and enjoyable cruise over to the BNNTA event this weekend in your VW and we are realy looking forward to all those VWs streaming into the campground for a great weekend of VW and family camping fun!

See you soon!

Bill & Kathryn Bowman http://www.bnnta.com