Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:08:12 -0700
From:         Gary Bawden <goldfieldgary@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday question: where to get Jetta stuff?
Comments: cc: Jim Felder <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Jim

I've been using Parts Place for years for diesel Rabbit and Jetta items - - never had a problem with them even though I've heard lots of negatives on this list. You do need to be aware of the fine print in the catalogs, there are core charges on some items. They even have some Vanagon stuff, but I usually go to our list vendors for those needs.

Parts Place Inc. 2300 N. Opdyke Rd. Auburn Hills, MI 48236 (888)432-3548

Enjoy the new Jetta!

Gary