Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:09:54 -0400
From:         Dave Mcneely <mcneely4@COX.NET>
Subject:      Re: Late night - blinking light
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

but is the light redundant? In most vehicles, the temperature idiot light means one thing -- hot. In a vanagon, it means one of two things, depending on the position of the temp needle. If the first thing is the problem (low coolant level), the second thing (actual hot temperature), where there is redundancy may be averted. So rather than being redundant, it is a valuable safety check.

Dave Mc