Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2009, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:10:36 -0700
From:         Rocket J Squirrel <camping.elliott@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagons and part
Comments: To: joel walker <uncajoel@BELLSOUTH.NET>

Or, as I originally wrote in my response to Bernie's question, but decided to delete 'cause it sounded dickish:*

If your mechanic is like retailers I know in other fields, he's lazy. I was going to say "lazy and stupid," but thought better of it because a) lazy alone could account for his answer, and b) if he can get you into a car that he can make more money on, he ain't stupid. So I'm betting on that lazy thing.

=============== * I can say that on the air, can't I?

-- Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott 84 Westfalia: Mellow Yellow ("The Electrical Banana") 74 Utility Trailer. Ladybug Trailer, Inc., San Juan Capistrano Bend, OR KG6RCR